Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh is attainable via the online distance learning mode, and not through the on-campus full-time study mode. However, the curriculum, time-duration, and recognition of the degree offered by Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh. Distance B Com course is the same as those of the regular course conducted at any properly-recognized higher education institution or university.
Correspondence B Com Education in Chandigarh conducts this course, along with many other distance-learning graduate and postgraduate courses, strictly as per the guidelines of the UGC-DEB. Open learning reveals a conception of open entry and entrance to learning options. It does significantly involve advanced technology like online classes & online exams. There may be idiomatic various views on these keys. Open universities have performed uncommon progress in modern years, thanks to the high interest for departments distinct from those administered by traditional colleges.
The sections offered by Distance B Com Education as well as B Com distance admission, to help the interested ambitious students located in India and abroad. B Com Distance Education in Chandigarh offers various UG, PG, and Diploma level courses in different disciplines. These courses are provided in the Correspondence and Open admission scheme through distance education mode. Application forms for all the courses are provided by Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh, Universities are approved by DDE & Correspondence department can be obtained from the university or by post.
What is B Com?
B Com Distance Education is an undergraduate course in commerce that is framed for those students who have passed their 10+2 successfully. This is a three-year course that generates expert skills among students or working professionals who have selected courses such as Statistics, Economics, Finance, Taxation & Accounting. The major objective of the B Com Distance Learning Course in Chandigarh is to render the students with the unfolded array of operational skills. According to this way, candidates will not only survive in this competitive market but also easily fulfill their dreams.
This is because B Com Correspondence in Chandigarh offers a bright career for those students who have an interest in the financial workspace and want to pursue their career in any financial organization. It’s true; this career-oriented course can open doors in many financial sectors where you can easily earn a lot as per your skill sets and specialist. Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh is a planned education that takes place away from the source of the teacher. Candidates are taking Distance Education seriously because of several reasons.
Eligibility for Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh
The eligibility criteria for Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh differs from college to college. The common eligibility criteria that are followed by everyone candidate is mentioned below:
- The student must pass the 10+2 Boards Examination
- There percentage that a student gets in their
- Getting more than 55% makes sure a good college education.
- B Com Distance Education does not need an age limit
Career after Pursuing Online B Com Degree
The main objective behind conducting this B Com distance learning course in Chandigarh by well-resourced people is to support the above-specified categories of people in getting their cherished bachelor’s degree in commerce, and thereafter going ahead in their careers. The Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh division of the university is well-equipped with all required distance education resources and technologies to perform its duty efficiently & expertly. The career advisory services and the training and placement facilities of the university will be further helping the students in leading a rather continuous and fruitful career after the completion of the B Com course.
After acquiring this elaborate B Com degree, the passed-out aspirant can easily join any higher-level course related to the commerce stream in any reputable university. Higher Education Institute or university, can prepare for the craved competitive examinations, or get promotion in the existing job. Affluent graduation in commerce opens the doors to a host of career options in the commerce or related fields. Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh is capable of becoming a hugely popular and Best B Com Distance Education College and other States. In the coming years, Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh shall be striving hard to become a well-eminent and Top B Com Distance Education College in India to the working and needy sections of the society.
- Well, you have to study hard & sharpen your skills to get your first job in any of the financial-related organizations or companies. This is because only there is sufficient competition in the current marketplace. You may get less payout in your starting career stage but can have continual growth depending on your skills and expertise in your particular field.
- Since businesses are expanding globally hence, the need for qualified and skilled individuals is increasing day by day in business organizations. There are many job opportunities available for a distance B Com graduate which can avail in any business firm as commerce is the field that takes place in every business firm.
- No matter, whether it is a small scale or a large scale company, there is always a need to hire an Accountant, Financial Advisor, Bookkeepers, and Finance Managers, etc. You can easily search for a job in Private Banks, Accounting Firms, Foreign Trade, Educational Institutes, Marketing Firms & much more.
- All you require is to decide your interest area and boost your required skills as you may find various job roles in account departments of any business organization. So, there are many job titles that you can seek after the completion of your B Com distance education.
Job Titles for B Com Correspondence
- Auditors: Auditors are experts who review the accounts of companies & organizations to make sure of the validity and legality of their financial records. They can also act in an advisory role to approve possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made.
- Bookkeepers: Bookkeepers are responsible for maintaining a company’s key accounting records, known as ledgers. Day-to-day activities include recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to many accounts.
- Accountants: Preparing accounts and tax returns. administering payrolls and controlling income & expenditure. auditing financial information. Assembling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements.
- Stock Broker: Your role in a stockbroker job is to direct the financial portfolio of your client; so this could be an individual or a company. On the advice of investment analysts experts, you’ll discuss with your client which shares to buy and which share to sell to get them the best return on their money.
- Investment Analyst: Managing research to support fund managers with information and ideas for new investments. Analysis of the respective current cash flows as well as the company’s financial situation. Collection of information about growth on the market or imminent investment products.
- Financial Analyst: A Financial Analyst is accountable for the financial planning and analysis of a company, allowing the companies to make well-informed commercial decisions. At the heart of a Finance Analyst, the job description should be the ability to control the best use of resources to achieve the business aim.
- Cost Estimator: Cost estimators collect and analyze data to judge the time, money, materials, and labor required to manufacture a product, construct a building, or offer advisers to offer clients with specialist advice on how to use their money. The role includes researching the marketplace and advocating the most appropriate products and amenity available, making sure that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs, and then securing a sale.
- Business Consultants: Business consultants upgrade the effectiveness of a company by analyzing its existing practices for weaknesses. After the assessment, they make solutions to help the company more effectively meet its goal. Business consultants are often experts in certain areas, such as health care or human resources.
Why us for Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh?
- Distance B Com Education Course in Chandigarh is conducted using online means by highly learned and well-experienced teaching faculties. Properly and impeccable printed study materials are also provided to undergoing students.
- Our course curriculum and the contact hours with the aspirants will be selected as per the Choice Based Credit System.
- The MOOCs Coordinators will offer well-rounded learning support to the candidates.
- B Com distance admission process is sharp and fully responsible to the students.
- B Com Distance Learning in Chandigarh admission is also available through the lateral entry mode.
- The course duration will be of six semesters (three years), just like the regular model.
- There is no age limit for joining this distance education B Com course, and the pursuing candidates can conveniently proceed at their own individual paces in their respective locations.
- We provide study material soft & hard copies.
- Distance B Com Education in Chandigarh, the fee structure is just reasonable and readily affordable by all.