Welcome to distance M Com education in Chandigarh. We are giving admission guidance for different types of Distance Education & correspondence Learning Courses in Chandigarh. If you are a discontinued or drop out student or could not complete your education because of time and financial problems, you are respectfully welcomed to this place. Our courses are suitable for starters as well as working professionals who require to upgrade their educational qualification but can’t take regular classes due to job responsibility.
M Com, or Master of Commerce, is a postgraduate course in the field of commerce that is particularly focused for students who require to become a specialist in different sectors of banking and finance. This course is of 2 years duration and is highly considered and very well treated in the industry. The course gives quality education to the students helping the needs of the managerial body in business and industry. It also helps the purpose of research and teaching in business studies.
Distance M Com Education in Chandigarh can only be selected by graduate students from commerce background (BCom, BCom Hons) with a minimum of 50% score secured at graduation level. This is the fundamental M Com eligibility that is obeyed in almost all the colleges and universities.
Advantages of Distance Education – Distance education also known as correspondence learning is a medium of learning without attending regular classes. Nowadays, the correspondence education system is becoming more popular in India and all around the world. Distance education is inexpensive & offers chances for students to increase their qualifications. This mode of education interacts with people who are currently engaged in jobs and want to choose higher education along with their job.
M Com: What is it About?
- Master of Commerce is a professional degree that enables you to grow in the corporate and finance sectors of the industry. It generally covers the study of macro-economics, accounting, business principles, and alike. The course is usually divided into 4 semesters.
- The program is mainly aimed at students who are genuinely interested in teaching and research in the field of commerce, providing them a platform to increase their knowledge and qualification to be able to pursue a Ph.D. or any other relevant research degree after the course completion.
- M Com graduates have job opportunities in almost every sector of the economy. Some of the top recruiters of M Com graduates are Capgemini, Dell, Infosys, and others. Moreover, there is no age bar to pursue an M Com degree.
- M Com qualification allows you to appear for competitive exams like civil services exam or exam related to finance and accounting requirements like income tax, CAG, or excise departments.
WHY STUDY M Com?
There are some reasons to choose M Com. The followings are some of them:
- After your M Com completion, you will get uncovered to higher-paid private and government jobs.
- You get the chance to experience the sector related to research, teaching, and others.
- It’s a professional job oriented post-graduate degree permitting students to boost their skills, knowledge, and ability in all or one of the many sectors of commerce such as Finance, Finance Management, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Income Tax, etc.
How to prepare for the M Com Entrance Exams?
Most of the entrance examinations have objective type questions and are completely Aptitude Based exams. The M Com entrance test basically covers the following 4 sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
Some exams also include graduation related questions in the paper format. The entrance exam is generally of a maximum of 100-200 marks. It varies from test to test.
After the entrance exams, you will be screened in the group discussion and personal interview session (or counseling). If you are able to clear off all the required rounds, then a merit list will be released by the college or university based on which you shall be provided admission.
Few steps are mentioned below which you should keep in mind while preparing for M Com Exams:
- Prepare separate notes for each subject such as Accountancy, Taxation, Insurance, Banking, etc.
- Keep yourself updated on the current affairs for the general awareness section.
- Practice from sample papers and if you can get a hand of previous year’s exam papers, then it will be beneficial to you.
- Give at least 4-6 Mock Tests to get comfortable with the type of questions you are going to face in the exam.
- For Aptitude based tests, your logical reasoning and quantitative ability should be strong.
- Self-study is the most important factor in the preparation, so just stay focused and attempt well.
M Com DISTANCE OBJECTIVES & SCOPE & CAREER PROSPECTS
The main and ultimate vision of the magnificent behind conducting ace distance education courses is to increase lavish professional degrees in diverse disciplines to the working students and professionals also, apart from its degrees provided through the on-campus studies. This correspondence-learning M Com degree helps the same purposes as the campus-based M Com degree in commerce and is considered by all governmental and private institutions and organizations. Now, the department of correspondence Education of us is regarded as an exceedingly popular and Best M Com correspondence Education College in Chandigarh and the whole north-east India.
With an M Com degree achieved through distance education, the degree holder students and professionals can get ever-thriving jobs in the following employment avenues, from the entry to employ level positions companies and corporate houses, banks, colleges, and universities, institutions giving financial and accounting services, chartered accountants and consultants, governmental institutions, and other entities where accounting is relevant. By the goodness of admirable performance and reliably enough good reputation, booming us inspire us to become abundantly popular and a Top M Com Distance Education College in Chandigarh, in the nearest possible future years.
Scope and Job Opportunities
Here’s why studying and mastering the concepts of commerce matters.
The number of business firms entering the industries is ever more increasing with each passing year. Although commerce is not business in itself, it is an essential part of the business. Commerce is the backbone of all sorts of businesses. Commerce includes all the activities, which directly or indirectly facilitate the smooth buying and selling of goods and services.
Let’s face it, one of the ultimate agendas of any business is to make money. All sorts of monetary exchanges come under the department of commerce.
One of the primary concerns of any business is to make sure what is produced is consumed. Again, commerce comes into play here, facilitating consumption by administrating the distribution facet of the business.
Several other factors are involved in the process of goods/services exchange like economical, legal, social, cultural, political, and technological systems that run in the country and internationally (concerning the exchange of goods and services across the country). The study of all the factors mentioned above that affect the business and strategies and policies concerning them, also come under the department of commerce.
With such a broad scope, M Com graduates are spoiled with plenty of job opportunities. Lists of employment areas, job roles, and top recruiters for M. Com graduates mentioned below are but a few to say.
- Assistant Accountant
- Junior Accountant
- Senior Account Executive
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Securities Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Executive Assistance
- Investment Banker
- Mutual Fund Broker
- Operations Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Company Law Assistant
- Business Consultant
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Sales Officer (Accounts)
- Relationship Manager
- Book Keeper
- Educational Institutes
- Economic Consulting Jobs
- Research Associates with Economic Consulting Firms
- Import/Export Companies
- Finance, commerce and the banking Sectors of the corporate companies
- Indian Economic Services
- Indian Statistical Services
- Indian Civil Services
- Insurance Industry
- FMCG (Finance and Account section of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) companies like Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Cadbury India, ITC Ltd, Dabur, Britannia, Asian Paints (India), Nestle India, Procter and Gamble Hygiene and Health care, etc.
- Insurance companies like HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). SBI Life Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, etc.
- Government and non-government corporate companies like TATA Consultancy Services Ltd, Wipro Technologies Ltd, WNS Global Services, Tata Motors, Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd), National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC), Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), etc
An M Com graduate can earn an average salary of 30,000 INR per month even as a fresher. Like any other profession, salary is never fixed and purely depends on factors like industry, job role, proficiency in the subjects, and experience.
M Com JOBS & CAREER
After being awarded the M Com degree, candidates can either look for jobs in different departments or choose for certification courses such as CA, CFA, CMA, ACCA, etc.
- The areas in the private field that are open to an M Com graduate indulge in Accounting, Consumer durable industry, Telecom industry, Banking, and Insurance Industry, Automobile industry, BPO industry, Media industry, Retail industry, and many more.
- M Com course graduates may initiate as a Sales Officer, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager, Company Law Assistant, Cost Accountant, Financial Advisor, Financial Consultant, Tax Consultant, etc.
Students have an abundance of job chances in government as well as private sectors to choose from and they are not limited to jobs in accounts, finance, and banking.
Some of the prominent M Com Jobs available to the postgraduates are:
- Account Assistant- This consists of assisting customers, maintaining ledgers, preparing and distributing checks, and basic bookkeeping work.
- Cost Accountant- They commonly do routine checks to help calculate the type of operations and materials that are most cost-effective for the office or their organization.
- Business Consultant- Their role is to check the market, product lines, and the overall profitability of the business.
- Operations Manager- They deal with the hiring methods, setting up targets, team management, and alike.
- Assistant Professor- They commonly get jobs in institutes and colleges and teach the younger youth everything about commerce and conduct research at the same time.